We have purposely designed our high-quality products so that they can grow with both your child and your family. Because we stand by our product, our stroller is covered by three years structural warranty starting from the day it was purchased including an extended one year warranty by Baccani Australia. Please have the proof of purchase, order number and serial number available when you contact us. Warranty only available only in Australia. For warranty information please visit: [email protected]
Note: Baccani warranty is not transferable and therefore only be invoked by the first owner
What is covered with a warranty?
• All manufacturing defects in the chassis, frame and the wheels
• All parts of the harness of the product
Warranty cannot be claimed in the event
• If you have made or arranged for modifications or repair to be made without written permission from Baccani service team
• Defects resulting from negligence or an accident
• Damage to the product caused by normal wear and tear
• Incorrect mounting or installation of third party parts that are incompatible with the product or repair carried out by unauthorized persons
• Damage to push bar or canopy due to normal daily use
• Holes and tears in the tires
• Customer dissatisfaction with the product due to weight, functionality, colour or design
• If customer failed to present evidence of the defect.
Baccani reserves the right to stop manufacturing a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory in the case Baccani will replace a part with a similar part color or fabric during the warranty period.